Monday, March 1, 2010

Travelin' With Marie

A blog review for Travelin' with Marie as entry to Kaye and Pehpot’s Contest.


This is my first time to visit Travelin' With Marie. Since I don't really have an idea of the site, I decided to take a peek at the reviews of other bloggers. Now, this is the start of my confusion. The screen shot of their reviews is different from the page that I landed on. I double checked the url and yes, I'm on the right pages. So I decided to look around first to find out what happened. I found out that this is the Author's new blog site. Initially, the plan for this blog is for the wedding plans and updates, but later decided that this will be about married life and mommyhood after the wedding. Her old blog, is re-routed here. I decided to do the review for the new blog, with the same url at K & Pehpot's contest. 

The author is Leilani, or Ms. Marie, she loves to plan, organize and do scrap booking. This blog is about her journey of finding her path while planning her wedding which is three months from now.  Her birthday is coming up also, so she already has her Mega wish list for her friends to decide what gift they want to give her. :D

The site has a very nice three column layout, with blue and white background and a simple header. On the sidebar, you can see the picture of the lovely couple, photo books, and her favorite designer. I also like the fonts of her font titles. So if you want to travel with Marie's journey to the married life, visit her at Travelin' with Marie.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I have an offer for you. Can you post something on your blog about an exciting contest? $2 per post, the codes are ready, you just have to post it. Hope you can visit my blog and let me know your email add so that I can send you the codes and the payment visa paypal! Thanks! Btw, overall, that would be $8 for 4 posts. 2 on this blog and 2 on http://redcontestcraze.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review! Sorry about the confusion, but I'm glad you figured it out. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe ka Red dito at sa kabilang blog mo, napupuno gn review para sa contest nina k and peh

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I need to visit her blog again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i have friend as well na may wish list for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has nice wish list, I know I take time to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails