Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Latest PTC I joined: SVbux

Have you heard of SVbux?

SvBux is designed from scratch. Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and more earning potential. We are always ready to take any advice into consideration.

We will pay you up to $0.01 per page view. Each page must be viewed for at least 30 seconds (it depends on type of ad)and can only be viewed once every 24 hours.

» Whats Included:
  • Earn up to $0.01 per click.
  • Earn up to $0.01 per referral click.
  • Instant Payments and Receiving System.
  • Detailed statistics of your referral clicks.
  • Payments via AlertPay and PayPal.
  • Professional Support.
Minimum payment is $3

I joined this site last Saturday and I have earned $0.16

If you are interested please kindly join under me.

SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

here are some member's payment proof I found on their forum


Stay active and I will give $0.25 direct on paypal for every 150 clicks of any referral. Just post your username and date registered so I can check your stats.



1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails