Friday, September 11, 2009

First payment from Content Current


I would like to thank sweetseoul for sharing the wonderful site of Content Current. I joined sometime in August, maybe third week. They have two ways to earn, one is to be an article writer and the other one is to be a forum poster. Of course, I chose to be a forum poster, since I am a confessed forum addict ^_^. I can choose what forum to join, and there is no limit in how many forums I join as long as I can handle it. I only add about two or three forums at a time. And I only join forums that is of my interests, like woman, money making, or a general forum that talks about life. and I got the fruits of my labor yesterday, Sept 9, 2009. A big $14.60, almost same amount as my first payment in Mylot last year, to think I only made about 150 posts here. They still owe me $6.96 and I am still working on a new forum. Hoping to get my next payment soon.

It's just so nice to get paid with what I love to do -- forum posting!


1 comment:

  1. Seems like a good and interesting site sis! thanks for sharing this one.

    By the way, can you please teach me how you do the backlinking of the site?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails