Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Payment from Bux.gs


Yipeee! I got my payment from Bux.Gs last September 24. This was not Instant, I think I waited for one or two days. But it's okay, the good thing is that I was Paid.
I know lots of people have been paid by Bux.Gs but it's a different feeling, that I myself was paid!

some site infor:
Rate per click: standard: $0.01 ;  premium $0.015
referral click: standard: $0.005 ;  premium $0.01

Minimum payment:
standard: $9
Premium: $2
Payment Processor: Paypal / Alertpay


Not yet a member? Join now and earn with me, just click the banner




Thank you

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails