Thursday, September 17, 2009

HYIP: High Yield Investment Program

High Yield Investment Programs or HYIP for short,  are programs, offline and online, that are used to invest money to receive a higher yield than you would normally get at a bank. 
HYIP is one of the most popular ways to earn online but also will give High risk for your money. HYIPs is like gambling and only use money that you can afford to lose. HYIPs basically take the investments of their members and invest them as a whole into more standard investments, including stocks, high yield bonds, foreign exchange trading (FOREX), or other programs. 
HYIP Online programs have different interest payment terms. You just need to read the rules before joining and investing. Some sites pay on a daily basis, or weekly basis, with range of 1 - 10% interest.You also need to look into sites that monitor HYIP.  
I am just trying the HYIP program and with this one site I joined. I deposited $1 last August 26, and the site gave a bonus of $2.5 on the investment. It is earning $0.04 daily. I withdraw it on a weekly basis, which would give me $0.28 a week. At the end of this week, my investment have returned already, and all the money I will receive next week would be my profit. It is better than letting the money sleep on my Alertpay or Liberty reserve account. 
On the other hand, most HYIPs are short-lived and are just Ponzi schemes. Ponzi schems refer to HYIP scams. 
HYIP can prove to be profitable; however, be very careful if you're interested in this type of investing opportunity. On one end, it can prove to be very lucrative. On the other end, it can lead to big losses.
Depends on the HYIP, it accepts Liberty Reserve, AlertPay Perfect Money, Strict Pay or Bank wires. Among these, I only have Liberty reserve and Alertpay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails