Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Second payment from clicksia

I requested for my second payment, yesterday(Monday) morning. When I arrived in the office the payment is still not in my alertpay account. I worried a bit because when i requested my first payment it was instant on my paypal. So, I was thinking I made a mistake on choosing alertpay this time. but when I checked again in the evening when I arrived at home, there it is, the payment in my alertpay account. here's the proof:





The site is great, they have the following features/benefit
  • Paid to Click
  • Paid to Sign Up
  • Traffic Exchange
  • PTP $0.10 CPM
  • $1.00 Minimum Payout
  • 10% Downline Earnings
If you are interested to join me just click the banner




4 comments:

  1. ano naman yang alertpay? di ko alam yan ha. parang paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may referral income din sa alertpay red? egege

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails