Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Second payment from clicksia

I requested for my second payment, yesterday(Monday) morning. When I arrived in the office the payment is still not in my alertpay account. I worried a bit because when i requested my first payment it was instant on my paypal. So, I was thinking I made a mistake on choosing alertpay this time. but when I checked again in the evening when I arrived at home, there it is, the payment in my alertpay account. here's the proof:





The site is great, they have the following features/benefit
  • Paid to Click
  • Paid to Sign Up
  • Traffic Exchange
  • PTP $0.10 CPM
  • $1.00 Minimum Payout
  • 10% Downline Earnings
If you are interested to join me just click the banner




4 comments:

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails