Saturday, August 14, 2010

Subscribe to my feeds

Thanks to Shi Min, for the suggestion and to make it easier, I placed the subscribe button in one page because my contest page is long already. :D You can also click on the blog name to redirect you to the blog's home page.

Subscribe to Earn Money Online with Red
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Simple Pero Rock
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

My Red Hot Reviews
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

The Adventurous Little Prince
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Contest & Giveaway Craze
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


RacketOnline
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

16 comments:

  1. kudos to Shimin for suggesting this format!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea sis, easy to subscribes for all participants:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you did good job like this easy for us to subscribed :D by the way I did using sherrygo ymail dot com already fill up the form.

    I try do other task soon as fever now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished subscribing, just need to confirm... will do...By the way, really great contest, Red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sis red, how are you? very exciting blog contest. I will join here as soon as I can.. I am also planning to have contest which supposedly runs last August 15 but I wasn't to able to launch it due to some things which i didn't know how.

    Like this, how can I add feedburner button? just like what you did? I am still exploring how to use the spreadsheet in Google which I notice very useful in this type of contest.

    Thank you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. subscriber na rin ako sa lahat :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you put all email subscribers here so easy to subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  8. sis I am asking my friend to take part she is pynic tan pei yun. referral by me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sis my friend ask is it need to subscribed to all email as she say you only stated the points for each blog subcribed not say must subcribed to all. anyway I ask her to subscribed all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. have subscribed and confirmed all subscriptions using email esbetilin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. done subscribing to all of your blogs' feeds. na confirm ko na rin lahat...
    it's great na andito na lahat in one page; thanks for making it easier for us =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. subscribed already... using amador dot christine at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. subscribed on all your blogs!

    nikoganda @ yahoo dot com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!
    I subscribed to all your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails