Sunday, August 8, 2010

Official list of Contest sponsors

Here is the list of my contest sponsors.  I hope to start the contest tomorrow, but I still need to finish some stuffs. The mechanics is not yet done, and I don't even have a contest button yet. I still hope I can start the contest this week. So, stay tuned. Sponsors, sorry for the delay.

MAJOR SPONSORS

MINOR CASH SPONSORS (arrange alphabetically)


MINOR non-cash SPONSORS


Note: Blog Make over and domain and hosting packages is considered as major sponsor.

Want your site on the list? You can still email me at red.amethyst.mrm@gmail.com
Once I start the contest sponsorship will be closed. Only the prizes that will be send before the contest starts will be honored. Thank you. :)

13 comments:

  1. 2 ad spaces for 1 month (125x125) for my PR2 blog (if pwede pa habol) thx

    http://www.work-and-earn-online.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Red, sorry I ended it earlier than scheduled I will not be around by aug. 25..

    Anyway, good luck sa contest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many contest sponsors! Good luck on your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are lucky to have many sponsor. goodluck sa contest, sana manalo haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super dami talagang sponsors sa contest ah :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah so nice you able find many sponsors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to be one of the sponsors :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many sponsors and many website reviews to write.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow they are so many and they are generous :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Red! Been busy; that's why it took me a while to visit. I should have learned of this contest soon to pledge EC credits. Sayang! Next time, I'll sponsor. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails