Thursday, August 19, 2010

Be Fit

I'm sure most of us would want to be fit and healthy. It would be nice to exercise and train with a small group. Have you ever thought of boot camps dedicated for getting rid of the fat and being fit? I'm sure this will be a great experience for anyone who wants to loose weight.

Fat attack is a site that offers different fitness boot camps that would suit your style and budget. The beauty of this, activities happens on a weekend, so you don't have to miss any day at work. Trainers or instructors are selected group of male and female who are all knowledgeable in fitness. They are Fitness professionals and champion fighters in Boxing, and other martial arts. That's why you will know that you are in good hands, training and exercise would be perfect just for you.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, i see. Fitness professionals pala sila which is good. Kailangan ko yun.. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this sis. kelangan ko to lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice I don't think there is such camp here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn taekwando before but only white belt

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also a nice way to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah if go boot camp you get same interest with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try go garden walk now as I want be fit I realized I not go for at least 6 months, I back get mosquitoes bite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay I don't think so much go exercise bit with family to playground

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like meet new people hehe.. remember talk to blogger in person so much chat

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails