Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I joined PrizeLive!

I have seen PrizeLive, several times already in different PTC ad and in sidebar of some bloggers. Until a friend asked me to sign up and she assisted me on how PrizeLive works.

So here's how it works:
1. Of course, you should have your own account. Click the banner below to sign up:


2. After, clicking the banner you will be redirected to the main page,enter your email address on the upper left corner.



3. Again, you will be redirected to the registration form. Please put on the How did you find us? section "referred by redamethyst"


4. After hitting the join button, you will receive a confirmation code on your email, check your email and enter the code.


5. Once, verified you can now start earning points, but first, edit your account, and fill up the necessary field. Also fill up the telephone number section to be able to claim your rewards.

6. Download the PrizeBar and you will get 0.25 GC(game credits). Game credits can be used in playing games to earn Points.

7. Go to the forum, and create an introduce yourself thread and gain another 0.25 GC.

8.  Earn points by completing offers, commission from level 1 referrals, owning an offer in the reward section, and by winning in the games we offer. Points can be redeemed in the Rewards section for prizes and gifts. Points can also be converted into Game Credits in order to play Games and to participate in some Contests. 1 point is equal to $1.

9. Log in daily for more offers, more points and GC.

UPDATE: I gained 0.43 points in less than one day.  You can view my profile here. I'll update you how I did it.Click Here to Join.

8 comments:

  1. Hi sis, member na me ng prizelive, got my first payment also. Check out here my payment proof: http://investandworkathome.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-prize-live-payment-proof_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow parang good paying site. i'll try to join this later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku baka hindi ako pwde dito dahil mahina ang internet ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe try out after the contest, will check this post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sis, i tried to sign up, kaso sabi nila ngamit na daw ng ibang user ang IP ko, bat ganun? eh ngayon lang ako ng pa register tsaka bago kaya itong laptop ko :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gusto ko pa naman sana mag join talaga kaso ayaw nila ako tanggapin eh :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails