Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Update

I saw a new referrals on Ref Motor. Ref Motor is a HYIP that paid me. But I already tag HYIP as a SCAM more than a month ago, or maybe even two months ago. Silly me, after looking back here at my blog I just realized that I wasn't able to post about it. So, sorry readers. Good thing, refmotor still sends out email that I have referrals so I was able to email my referral not to invest money here. I just hope they followed my advised. hehe.

So, Officially, Refmotor is Scam. That's based on my experience.

4 comments:

  1. oh thanks for reminder will beware this

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that's why i hate to invest in online money making. maraming scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. many scam site all over so we need to be carefull

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like scam they just waste your time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails