Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Post Winner

I already have my winners for the blog post entries but I made a little adjustment on the prizes. Originally, I only have three winners for the blog post, but me and my friends are really having a hard time choosing the best three among the top five pick. So, I decided to make the top five winners. The 2 - $10 raffle prizes will be moved to blog post prizes. So, here are the blog post prizes and a peek to the winners.:)

  • 1st prize
    • $50 cash thru paypal
    • One month Adgitize coupon worth $14
    • one month ad space
  • 2nd prize
    • $20 cash thru paypal
    • Make up goodies
  • 3rd prize
    • $10 cash thru paypal
    • one month ad space
  • 4th and 5th prize
    • $10 cash thru paypal
  I will announce the winners later...
In the meantime, here are the prizes for the raffle draw. Blog post and points winners will no longer be eligible to win in the raffle draw
  • One month adgitize coupon worth $14
  • 4 - $5 cash thru paypal
  • 5000 ec credits
  • 2000 ec credits
  • 3 - 1000 ec credits
Here's are the number of raffle entries per participants

Rosette  10
Rochelle Ann  10
Shi Min 7
Mona Liza 5
MA. LOURDES 4
Jennifer(zh3en22) 4
Fe 3
Frances Nicole  2
Karina 2
Christine Amador 2
Mys 2
Rosalie 2
elai 2
Rache 2
Vernz 2
kenneth 1
Ryan 1
Kayce 1
yuuki 1
Tan Pei Yun 1
Joanne Marie 1
Cornelio 1
Venus 1
ellen joy 1
lorena 1
Karen C 1
niko 1
John Karl 1
Fedhz 1
clarriza 1


4 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers cross and hoping to win anything in the raffle, hihi. But i want to win the adgi ads... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I sign up to win the blog post prizes. I would love to participate in the raffle draw and win some ad space or paypal cash. I may be too late but I'm sure you'll have another one soon. Please let me know what I need to do to participate next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here fingers cross, hoping for my luck here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you luck, guys!
    too bad i'm not on the list :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails