Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Layout

I joined girlblogger's Layout #3 contest. I like the Red theme aside from the fact that Christmas is fast approaching. Lucky me, I won the contest. heheheh. Thank you girlblogger for being so generous to share your layouts. Also, for giving a header that can be used even if it is not Christmas.

Now, I applied the theme and I really like it. I am just in the process of putting back the widgets.
Red Layout for Redamethyst. hehehe.

Merry Christmas Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. me take long time to learn change theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay nga yun :D red na red.. heto pa rin ba gamit mo? kasi christmas nga naman ang style nito

    ReplyDelete
  3. u really lucky with contest sis, u always winning. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakapasok ba ung comments k? di ako sure if nakapasok haha

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails