Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Want to save money on International Calls?

I stumbled on this site called truVOiP buzz. This site suits best to those who have relatives or friends in the US. You will have additional knowledge on how to make free international calls or even send free text messages. The site is very user friendly, with the availability of navigation menu. The site also has three columns template that is very clean. Popular offers and tutorials, archives and categories are available on the sidebar. If you want to save money in calling or connecting your loved one in the US, better visit this site to know how.


5 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Traffic exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great, do you know there is any expirary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay pa ba ito?wanna join.andun kasi ang bf ko sa NZ. ehehhe para makatipid ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. this will be great site for my sister na nasa abroad. i might suggested this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I no make international call last time there is reverse call and I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails