Monday, January 23, 2012

Trying Centworkers.com

I just stumbled on a new site wherein we can earn additional money.
It is like microworkers. But microworkers stopped paying in paypal that's why I seldom do job there. Anyway, the concept is simple:

Workers, sign up and...

Find a Micro Job
Select jobs you like
Finish tasks & submit proof
Low $5 minimum payouts
Get Paid Via Paypal

I have not been paid as I just signed up now, but we can start working here to know whether they are legit or not. Simple tasks include liking a page, liking a photo, clicking google plus, commenting and others.

To sign up, just click here.


2 comments:

  1. I was not aware microworkers stopped paying in paypal. it's been ages already since the last time I'd checked their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips darling!! Will check the rest of your post! Expect me more often here! ..:)

    Hope you visit my munting blog site too..

    Lovelots;

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails