Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Extra Income Second payment proof

I deposited $10 last april 7 on my Extra income account and after five days, I was able to withdraw $12 in an instant payment. You can see at the picture below the dates wherein I withdraw the money and transferred it to extra income and also the date when I received the payment.


At Extra Income you can earn extra ordinary extra income without doing something. You just have to deposit, wait for five days and you will see your investment earned 20% just like what happened to my small amount of deposit. In 10 days I have earned $3 in my investment of $15. Try it now and see for yourself. Just click the banner below or click here to join and start earning extra money.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails