Friday, October 29, 2010

Second payment from UniteTrade

Here's my second from Unite Trade. My first payment and some information about UniteTrade is posted here.


I recommend you try the starter plan:

Earn 120% After 1 Week
6% Referral commission
$5 Minimum Deposit
$5000 Maximum Deposit
Principal Included

I myself just tried the starter plan with $5 twice already and twice I was paid after a week. Since I registered to the site last October 13, I already gained $2.Take a look at my account below, total $12 withdrawal. Try it yourself, the accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay and Alert Pay e-currencies.





Reminder: HYIP always involve risks.

2 comments:

Hi! Thank you for the comment.
If you posted a question, I'll answer it here, so please come back from time to time.
take care


My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Contests, Freebies & Giveaways Craze

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails